Sometimes we just feel empty inside and are looking for a deeper meaning in our lives. We long for a deeper connection to people, our animals, the planet, and God. We want to live life more consciously and with greater reverence and awareness. We want greater peace, understanding and meaning. Working with a Spiritual Life Coach & Director can help to navigate both the spiritual and earthly realms with you.
What is the difference between Spiritual Direction and Therapy? Spiritual Direction deals with the assumption the person is already whole, but hasn’t yet fully embraced the truth for themselves. Quite often a yearning for God, or a deeper connection to Spirit, will compel someone to seek out Spiritual Direction. To understand meaning in their life, to gain a sense of discernment to understand where they are going and how to live their life more fully.
Quite often something happens in our lives that brings us to our knees; a death or critical illness of a friend or family member, the loss of a beloved pet, the loss of a job or bankruptcy, the end of a relationship or marriage, the loss of good health, getting a life changing diagnosis, a car accident and the ensuing fallout, having a mid-life crises, life transitions (retirement, empty-nester, etc.). Life can come at us pretty fast and throw us some unexpected things we just weren’t ready for. This is typically when we start to ask ourselves the existential questions such as; Why is this happening to me? Is God punishing me? What did I do to deserve this? We often get thoughts such as; Every time, I’m even a little bit happy, something bad happens to me; I must be cursed or have bad luck.
The benefits of working with a Spiritual Life Coach & Director is helping to foster a sense of inner peace and inner calm, a sense of direction in life and awareness. Life will always happen, but wouldn’t it be nice to be able to bend and not break, no matter how strong the wind blows, to be able to remain standing among the strongest of storms that tries to uproot us. When we go within and know who we truly are and foster a connection to God, all things are possible!!
My Spiritual Life Coaching & Direction Practice
- Assists Directees with spiritual bypass
- Open and non-judgmental
- Ask questions, challenges, read between the lines
- Embodies and models spiritual values
- Helps the Directee to gain clarity on spiritual beliefs
- Assists Directee to examine her/his relationship to God and spiritual beliefs
- Discerns the difference between spirituality and religion
- Understands the Law of Attraction and New Age Teachings & Practices
- Can facilitate a Directees search for meaning and higher purpose in their lives
- Can support dying or bereaved Directees
- Is comfortable with anger at God
- Can provide information and guidance on spiritual parenting – raising children with spiritual awareness
- Helps Directees to develop a spiritual practice, which may be prayer,solitude etc.,
- Know the difference between soul needs and spirit needs
- Understands challenges of being in the world and not of the world
- Feels their own worthiness and the worthiness of others to connect with God
- Can inspire and encourage
- Follows my own passions and helps others to do the same
To book a free consultation, email Stefanie at email@example.com.
Stefanie Miljas is a Spiritual Director and Life Coach and has completed her program of Spiritual Director & Mentor, as well as Spiritual Life Coaching at Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training in Toronto, Ontario.